March 16, 2012

A Warm Fuzzy

Pattern
I just couldn't resist sharing an email I received from another blogger.  Its really neat when you hear that someone has used your pattern to make something and it feels super special when someone blogs about it.  Lu, from I Am Just Lu sent me an email sharing that she made a version of my scrunch bag pattern for her neice.  She wrote a really nice blog post about the bag.  Doesn't that just give you a warm fuzzy feeling.   
I Am Just Lu
I love how she used a necktie for the strap, how clever, right?!  Also love how she hand-stamped the fabric to give some plain fabric some style.

Thank you so much Lu for blogging about the scrunch bag pattern.  If anyone else has blogged about one of my patterns I would love to hear about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always great to hear from you!